Food Basket Hours:
- Tuesday - 10AM - 11:45AM & 12:45PM - 3PM
- Wednesday - 10AM - 11:45AM & 12:45PM - 5:30PM
- Thursday - 10AM - 11:45AM & 12:45PM - 3PM
- Friday - 10AM - 11:45AM & 12:45PM - 3PM
The Food Bank is always CLOSED for lunch.
We serve residents of the Key Peninsula and anyone in need of food.
Those in need of food can receive Emergency Food Baskets twice per calendar month & receive federal commodities on that visit.
- Names and Birthdates of ALL Household Members claimed
Other information that we ask for will only be used by KPCS in aiding us in the procurement of funds to help run and stock the Food Bank.
No personal information is shared with anyone outside of KPCS
If you are homeless PLEASE ask about the documents needed
Pierce County is working to significantly expand shelter. Shelters must meet the needs of people experiencing homelessness – especially those currently choosing not to enter shelter. So, the Shelter Plan Work Group developed a survey to better understand those shelter needs. The more feedback we collect from people experiencing homelessness on their shelter requirements the better.